Setup: Improved Help Branding
Help Portal Branding
The Enterprise Help Portal can be branded with your corporate logo, title and sub-title as you setup the Global Help Settings‘ branding tab.
Advanced Branding & Styling
Improved Help comes bundled with a customer stylesheet – help_customer.css – which controls the page styling that Helped Users see. Overriding styles is simply a case of:
- Replicating the help_customer.css file for your current version of Improved Help in a Salesforce Document (or other accessible web repository);
- Redirecting the Improved Help Customer Stylesheet location in the Global Help Settings: Branding tab.
Styling override options used by our customers include:
- Embedded Help: icon, background colour, hover colour,
- Help Callouts: text & background colours;
- Help Quick Access Menu: icons and colours;
- Salesforce Portal colours…
Styling override constraints:
- We prevent some layout styling overrides to maintain the integrity of the application;
- We don’t support styling overrides to areas that only Help Authors or Administrators see;
- Whilst it is possible to override Dialogue styles, buttons and Quick Access Menu icons – and our stylesheet is commented – we don’t support this level of customisation.
If you have specific needs please contact us.