Manage critical communications & compliance
…learn more, test-drive or get it now!
Alert users to critical communications with an engaging notification banner
- Control alerts, updates, announcements & calls for action
- Keep users informed & compliant, whilst avoiding email & chatter channel ‘noise’
- Ensure key information is consumed & acted upon
Standard Notification banners are available in various form-factors to suit Salesforce Experiences, deployment options and use cases. Custom banners are also available – please contact us to discuss your specific needs.
Right message, to the right people, at the right time
Simple notification records minimise end-user training needs
- Message and required action draw from everyday email & task concepts
- Urgency banner summarises required action and aids response prioritisation by the recipient
- Required action and clear tracking time-stamps provide transparency for compliance
Manage Critical Communications
Alerts or announcements, formal or informal, 'FYI', 'RSVP' or 'Action'
Publishers Retain Control
Manage compliance through a closed-loop communications process
- Managed ‘push-communication’ process remains under the control of publishing teams
- Simple, powerful options and policy management for pre-publication approvals, scheduled publication and/or suspension, acknowledgement management
- Comprehensive, native analytics and bundled reports & dashboards cover KPIs for communications success, progress, compliance and acknowledgements
Support across user experiences
Improved NoticeBoard is native on the force.com platform and supports Salesforce experiences...
• Classic Console
• Classic Pages
• Classic Customer Portal
• Classic Partner Portal
• Chatter / Feed-based pages
• Salesforce1 Mobile
• New Console
• Lightning Bolts
• Lightning Migration
• Non-Salesforce pages
“This was implemented by one of my key customers and was quick and intuitive. If you need to drive audited, compliance type communications through Salesforce, then this is your app.”
James Anderson, Salesforce.com