Upgrade Now – New Improved Help available…(v1.20)
Following Salesforce’s Summer 14 release, we have a new version of Improved Help available for you – Improved Help v1.20.
- Easier ways for authors to manage ‘Data Driven Help’
- Ability to help-enable section headings on standard page layouts
- Ability to use your own custom Visual Force pages in embedded callouts – we call these Content Driven Callouts!
- Enhanced interactive Help Guides
- Custom Styling – Highlighting the help created around elements on any page. (See sample graphic below)
- Minor bug fixes – Did you spot any and not tell us?
The Nitty Gritty:
Release Notes can be found here.
To upgrade your Improved Help to v1.20 the AppExchange links are below:
You will need to initialise your Help Settings after the upgrade and it’s worth checking/re-visiting all the Help Settings to adjust anything new, to meet your requirements.
We now also provide additional, optional content packs that you are free to install – adopt – adapt (or delete!), as you see fit. We call this Help for Help!
To install a pack – or update to the latest release – simply follow the instructions here.
If you would like a webinar to run through what’s new and discuss possible applications/implications, please let us know, as we would be delighted to help.