Improved Salesforce Console Apps
Maximise Agent Availability
Telesales and service centre operations and processes are designed to maximise Agent availability to customers for sales and service enquiries. However, Agents’ availability is limited by the need for off-phone time, for:
- Briefings: on new Campaign details;
- Training: on Campaigns and Salesforce changes;
- Alerts: on changes to products, services or environmental factors.
Our customers are reaping significant efficiency benefits in deploying Improved Help and Improved NoticeBoard into their Salesforce Console environments.
Embedded Help for Console Apps
Users don’t need to leave to leave the Console environment to get help for Salesforce or custom applications. The pages they see in their tabs can be help-enabled so they can access Improved Help for the page, to:
- Show Improved Help: for the tab;
- Click Helped Elements: such as fields, buttons or links – to access your embedded, custom, rich media help content;
If the User needs more help than the Help Author has embedded, they can optionally click the:
- ‘Read More…’ link: in the callout to open the Help Topic in a Help Portal Console tab – to access full Help Topic details and access related help;
- Help Quick Access Menu: to open the Help Portal tab, search for help, access personal Help Bookmarks help or provide feedback (such as a request for help on a field) as a Comment.
Deliver Critical Alerts to Console Users
Why pull your Salesforce Console users into meetings away from their phones to update them on Campaigns when you can use Improved NoticeBoard to push announcements and alerts into their Console Notification banner?
Potential savings of ‘off-phone’ time can vary by individual User and the complexity of Campaigns underway. So, whilst our customers are reporting daily time savings per user of around 5 minutes (and a return on investment of under 1 month!) please contact us to help you estimate your potential return on investment.
If you’re an existing Improved NoticeBoard customer, see how a Salesforce System Administrator can:
- Setup: Salesforce Console Banner capabilities to alert your Console users of critical information – and
- Enable a Console Primary tab to allow users to open, read and action critical Notifications without leaving the Console environment.